Backlog: Project Management & Collaboration App
Go from square one to done.
Backlog keeps your team's work on track.
What's Backlog: Project Management & Collaboration App APK?
Backlog: Project Management & Collaboration App is a app for Android, It's developed by Nulab Inc. author.
First released on google play in 8 years ago and latest version released in 2 weeks ago.
This app has 53K download times on Google play and rated as 4.45 stars with 481 rated times.
This product is an app in Productivity category. More infomartion of Backlog: Project Management & Collaboration App on google play
With the Backlog Android App, you can update your projects on-the-go. Leave immediate feedback on comment threads and add or edit issues right from your device.
Reach your business goals with features that help you:
- Get everyone on track. Organize your work and teammates with projects and tasks.
- Stay in the loop. Your Activity feed and Watchlist help you keep an eye on relevant work and deadlines.
- Keep the conversation moving. Use comment threads to leave feedback and ask questions right in tasks as you’re working on them.
- Projects: Organize everyone’s work into projects for better visibility and tracking
- Issues: Create, assign, prioritize, and schedule tasks with your team
- Subtasking: Keep related tasks grouped to stay more organized
- Watchlist: Add important tasks to your personalized Watchlist
- Comment threads: Keep a record of all discussions, changes, and decisions within tasks as they’re being worked on
- Wikis: Create collaboratively edited web pages to refer to again and again for common questions and instructions
- Bug Tracking: Easy issue and bug tracking to keep your projects running smoothly
Do even more on desktop with:
- Gantt Charts: Automatically generated and updated Gantt charts help you track work as it’s being completed against your project plan
- Burndown Charts: Easily visualize how your project is progressing without having read every issue
- Version control: No installation required, Backlog provides Git and Subversion repositories as well as a Web-based repository browser
- File sharing: Store important docs and files right in the task or project you need them