How to install ASL Dictionary for PC?
ASL Dictionary For PC (Windows and MAC)‹ General Info
How to install ASL Dictionary APK for PC (Windows and MAC)?If you don't have an Android Mobile, you can download, install and play (game) on PC (Windows and MAC) by bellow step:
- Step 1: Download an Android Emulator (Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer, LDPlayer...)
- Step 2: Install android emulator downloaded in step 1 on your PC
- Step 3: Download ASL Dictionary APK from AndroidAppsAPK with x86 or Universial version
- Step 5: Enable "Unknown source" if need
- Step 6: You Already install ASL Dictionary APK, now you can open it
Fix some error when install ASL Dictionary APK?Sometimes, there are some errors as Incompatible device, Incompatible Chip (x64,x86,arm64_v8a, armebi_v7a), how to fix it?
Make sure you have downloaded the correct version file of ASL Dictionary APK (If you don't known, choose Universial version).
Almost emulator on Windows using CPU Architecture is x86 (GenyMotion, LDPlayer, NoxPlayer). With Bluestacks (current version) you can using with x64 or arm version.