Multi function display app for Subaru vehicle MY 2012+ (not official)
What's ActiveOBD APK?
ActiveOBD is a app for Android, It's developed by ActiveOBD.com author.
First released on google play in 7 years ago and latest version released in 4 months ago.
This app has 68.5K download times on Google play and rated as 3.12 stars with 621 rated times.
This product is an app in Maps & Navigation category. More infomartion of ActiveOBD on google play
- Subaru vehicle MY 2012+ (OBD CAN communication protocol);
- compliant ELM327-type adapter (see below).
The app supports both Bluetooth Classic (3.0) and Bluetooth Low Energy (4.0) connection protocols.
Premium-level adapters supported (in-app products, better speed and stability):
- vLinker BM / BM+ (from $35);
- vLinker MC+;
- OBDLink LX / MX + (Bluetooth 3.0);
- OBDLink CX (Bluetooth 4.0 LE).
Note: latest firmware is required, please check manufacturer website for details.
Entry-level adapters supported (moderate speed, good stability):
- Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE).
Conditionally compliant adapters:
- Viecar Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE);
- ELM327 v2.1 geniune only (http://www.elmelectronics.com);
- ELM327 v1.4-1.5 (including some noname clones).
- ELM327 v2.1 noname clones.
Note: WIFI adapters support is available in beta version. You can use mobile data and OBD WiFi adapter at the same time: depending on your phone firmware, the system may show you a pop-up when WiFi with no Internet detected - the rule of thumb here is that you should select to use MOBILE DATA and KEEP the WiFi network connected.