Aadhaar Card - Download/Update
What's Aadhaar Card - Download/Update APK?
Aadhaar Card - Download/Update is a app for Android, It's developed by Zen Forms author.
First released on google play in 4 years ago and latest version released in 1 month ago.
This app has 0 download times on Google play and rated as 4.39 stars with 15,568 rated times.
This product is an app in Productivity category. More infomartion of Aadhaar Card - Download/Update on google play
* Aadhaar card is sometimes misspelt as Adhar card, Aadhar card, Adhaar card etc.
* Download and view/read your Aadhaar card in PDF format (100% Legal ID proof and address proof )
* No need to visit e-Seva kendra (eSeva center) or enrolment center and pay high fees to get Aadhaar card for yourself and family. This service is completely FREE!
* Show your Aadhar card on your smartphone or send it by email or WhatsApp in one click. Supports storing and sharing multiple Aadhar cards. You can also add your PAN Card
* Add a shortcut for your Aadhaar or PAN Card on your home screen. Open it with one click to show ID or address proof using your smartphone!
* Use the app as a Digital Locker for Aadhaar cards of your family and friends. You can also upload a copy of your PAN Card for easy viewing and sharing.
* Update your Aadhaar information (name, mobile, address etc.) online using the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
* Locate nearest Aadhaar enrollment centre
* Book an appointment at the nearest Aadhaar enrollment centre
* Check you Aadhar application status
* Forgot your Aadhar number? No problem! Recover lost Aadhaar/Enrolment number instantly
* Check the linking status of your Aadhar card with your bank account
* Check linking status of your Aadhar card with your Gas provider (Supports HP, Indane and Bharat Gas)
* Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Aadhar
* Contact Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) or register a complaint
* No need to remember and enter your information again and again. App auto fills after the first time
* User-friendly interface using material design
* We don't show lots intrusive ads like other apps. Saves mobile data.
* Visit our website https://aadhaar.me for more information.
NEW! Now manage your bank account using Aadhaar Portal. No internet connection required! Use the 'Mobile Banking' feature to register for UPI (Unified Payments Interface) *99# , check account balance, set MPIN, transfer money and more. Works will all major banks, also interoperable with BHIM app made by NPCI. Send and receive money from users of BHIM without using internet.
* Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. (http://uidai.gov.in/)
* If you are looking for the official government mobile banking & payment UPI app developed NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) and launched by Prime Minster Narendra Modi, please search for BHIM UPI (Bharat Interface for Money).
* This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India. Aadhaar letter received via India Post and e-Aadhaar downloaded from UIDAI website/app are equally valid.
* This application provides an interface to the Government of India's UIDAI/Aadhaar website for Android devices and all Aadhaar data is fetched from the Aadhaar servers. No user data is stored anywhere on our servers
* The app also shares updates from time to time about the latest information regarding Aadhaar and Digital India from Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi Ji and other sources.
* Support Digital India, DigiLocker, Jan Dhan Yojna, Gas subsidy and Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
* Aadhaar is beneficial or mandatory for many services like EPF(Employee Provident Fund) pension scheme, MGNREGS or MGNREGA, IIT JEE & other exams and scholarships, Aadhaar Pay (AEPS) etc.
* This is NOT an official app and we are not affiliated with the UIDAI in any way. The app is built as a public service to help Indian residents view and manage their Aadhaar information using their smartphones from the comfort of their homes.