30 day challenge - CHEST workout plan
Train your pectorals with a 30-day training program requiring no gym equipment.
What's 30 day challenge - CHEST workout plan APK?
30 day challenge - CHEST workout plan is a app for Android, It's developed by Passion4Profession Apps author.
First released on google play in 2 years ago and latest version released in 5 months ago.
This app has 2.9M download times on Google play and rated as 4.59 stars with 15,563 rated times.
This product is an app in Health & Fitness category. More infomartion of 30 day challenge - CHEST workout plan on google play
Correct training is the most important thing for getting a perfect chest and sculpted pec muscles. This 30-day training program involves the three main muscle areas of the chest: high pectoral muscles, lower pec, and the inner chest.
With this free app, you can train your pectorals with a 30-day training program requiring no gym equipment. You will be able to train wherever and whenever you want.
You can train your pectorals by performing the exercises at home or in the gym; you need less than 10 minutes per day. But that's not all. You will have a coach at your disposal who will assist you by means of video exercises, animations and audio advice for each exercise. For each workout, you can keep track of the calories burned, your body mass and many other statistics that will motivate you to persevere!
In short, all you have to do is to accept the 30-day challenge for your pectoral muscles and begin training your high pectorals, low pectorals and the inner chest FOR FREE, wherever you want and whenever you want!
- 3 workout plans for 30-day pectorals, 3 different workout difficulty levels.
- The workouts for the pectoral muscles are always different every day.
- Gradual increase in the intensity of the exercises and the chest workouts.
- Advice from your virtual personal trainer for training your pec in the best way possible.
- Body-weight tracking.
- Calculation of calories burned
- Video instructions for correctly performing the chest exercises.